Solidarity Found for Waldorf Schools
Argital created the Solidarity Found for Waldorf Schools to promote and spread Waldorf pedagogy, which principles and values are based on anthroposophy.
The project has been shared with the Italian Waldorf Schools Federation.
Each participant school is assigned a coupon or promotional code to shop on www.argital.it Shipping fee is included for orders above 30 €.
The coupon or promotional code has two functions:
- the immediate discount on any single product shopped by parents of pupils
- the growth of the donation for the school
Disbursment of the Solidarity Fund for Waldorf Schools
Donations will be payed biannually to the participant Schools by Argital
HOW TO ACCESS THE SOLIDARITY FUND FOR WALDORF SCHOOLS
To adhere to the project the school can contact Livia Speroni Cardi, the person in charge for the Solidarity Fund at: email@example.com
Requirements to participate are extremely simple:
- Fill the form with school data
- Attach the statute of the school
- Recommend a volunteer among students' parents to be the spokeperson of the initiative in the school and to the contact person to the Fund
CULTURAL ACTIVITIES FOR SCHOOLS
Argital concretely suport the Waldorf project and organize activities in person when possible or on line.
The activities, also on demand, include Sc.D. Ferraro speaches
At the present two activities are ongoing:
The video conference “Vitalizing, protecting, hygenizing forces of clay and Gold essential oils mix” on Zoom with Livia Speroni Cardi. The conference focuses on the features of green clay, its cultivation and multiple uses in dayly life and the powerful hygenizing effect of clay in combinationtothe15essentialoilsthat safelyrespecttheplanetandthehumanorganism.
The experiential lab “Vital forces of clay and Eurythmy” with Livia Speroni Cardi, in three sections:
- Dialogic section on clay and essential oils accompained by photos of clay from extraction to uses
- Practical section on social Eurythmy: how to work, understand and affect the space between people inside the school organism while nourishing the vital forces
- Self-treatment lab: the students are provided with all the face line products that donate vital forces to skin. They will learn how to use detergents, masks, tonics, lotions, etc.
The lab will close with a relaxing moment for questions, tasting Argital infusions and emotional chocolate and pastries made by participants
To incentivate funds collection the spokepersons could invite parents to cover school subscription costs. The event would be then a knowledge moment and an economic contribution to the school activity.
All donations are reserved to the school, no products sales is planned or allowed
The products and the raw materials used are destined to the laboratories only. Argital cover the expenditures for products and travel.
ARGITAL SOLIDARITY FUND WAS ADOPTED FOR CHINA WALDORF SCHOOL
Sc. D. Ferraro introduced the fund in China in 2018, during a series of meeting and conferences in Waldorf schools.
There he met the Taiwan teachers responsible of the impulse to Waldorf pedagogy in China. The intense dialogues and exchange of ideas brought Argital to a new edition of “Soul and Clay”, now enriched by a chinese part. The explanation of the Solidarity Fund project met great enthusiasm in China
SCHOOL TRIPS TO ARGITAL HEADQUARTERS IN SICILY
Argital hosts regularly school students that are interest to visit the company
It is an opportunity to observe operations at each stage, from production and dynamisation to packaging
The trip could include the green clay tip that preserves millennia-old marine fossils. Argital location, at the extreme south-east of Sicily is two hours far from the Temples Valley